Autism has affected millions of lives in this world. Physicians are continuously trying their best to come up with new ways to improve the quality of Autism Spectrum Disorder’s (ASD) treatment. Parents of children with autism are also eager to know about ways that can help their children win over all challenges. To impart valuable knowledge on ASD to the world, and most importantly to the parents of autistic children, the Autism Education Summit is coming to Texas this October. It is going to combine the experience of parents and the medical expertise of physicians. The two-day conference, from October 17 to October 19, 2014, is expected to become a milestone on the path of ASD treatment and awareness.
Overview of the Conference:
The conference aims to help caregivers, medical professionals and parents. It will help them understand that a holistic approach should be taken and the whole individual should be treated to relieve the behavioral symptoms and medical conditions arising in children, young adults and adolescents suffering from ASD.
The summit will offer an insight into:
- Ways to manage autism components with the help of medical treatment, behavioral therapy and long-term adult care.
- Currently available autism treatment options, which are specific to the situation of attendees.
- Recent developments in the field of ASD medical conditions.
Although several conferences were held in the past throwing light on autism and its treatment, only a few of them truly offered valuable advice to parents, physicians and caregivers. The Autism Education Summit is different, and aims to provide the right answers to the questions troubling you. What make it different are the following factors:
- The entire summit curriculum is overseen and curated by the Physician Oversight Committee.
- Science-based lectures will be given by national experts in the field of ASD treatment.
- You will get ample opportunities for interacting with the speakers and asking them questions.
- Parent support will be offered by veterans in the autism treatment field.
- You will get the opportunity to watch expert panel discussions.
- Free evening events will be organized for you to have fun and interact with others.
Physicians, pediatricians, researchers and other medical professionals from all around the world are coming to the summit to share their wisdom on ASD. Below is the list of these respectable speakers:
- Lynne Arnold
- Mark Blaxill – Co-Author of The Age of Autism
- Dr. Mary Ann Block
- Gregory Bordelon (Siblings Panel)
- Leslie Brazier
- Alex Doman
- David Dornfeld, D.O.
- Dr. Rachel Fresco, L. Ac., Ph. D
- James Gallini, JD
- Suzanne Goh, M.D.
- Laurie Harrier
- Jennifer Keese M.Ed, BCBA
- Julie Matthews
- James A. Neubrander, MD, FAAEM
- Nancy O’Hara, M.D.
- Kathryn Parsons
- David Quig, Ph. D
- William Shaw, PhD
- Barry Smeltzer MPAS, PA-C
- Theoharis C. Theoharides, BA, MS, MPhil, PhD, MD, FAAAAI
- Michael Thomas
- Andrew Wakefield
The conference is also going to see some of our most admired celebrities as keynote speakers. In the summit, these celebs will show you a glimpse of their other side, as parents of some awesome kids with ASD. Attend the conference and hear them sharing their knowledge and experience on what treatment worked for their children. Here are the celebrities to attend the summit as keynote speakers:
- Jenny McCarthy
- Ryan Blair
- Dawn Neufeld
- Ryan Neufeld
- Jodi Gomes
The official website of the summit offers a brief insight into the education, achievements and contribution of these speakers in the realm of ASD treatment.
Why should you attend the summit?
Gain knowledge from the best in the field
The leading clinicians and medical researchers in the nation will attend the conference, and present in-depth treatment options to you, which are proven scientifically. The speakers belong to the top universities and are experts in the world of therapies and medicine used to treat autistic children. You will come to know about different actionable and evidence-based methods of ASD treatment.
Join the community
The conference will offer you the opportunity to connect and interact with medical professionals, therapists and parents. Ask questions, know about useful resources and widen your network. Autism can be treated in a far better way when physicians, parents and common people unite.
Register today and become a part of this effort to beat autism. You can visit the official website of Autism Education Summit to know the registration details, special rates, discounts, venue and other essential information.